you can create a messy bow by not brushing your hair and making it looser – like in some of the pics. or you can do a more refined bow bun, if you have straight hair or brush it smooth before you get bow-ey.
- gather all of your hair on the top of your head and start a ponytail with an elastic.
- loop your hair through the elastic and on the last pull through, don’t pull your hair all the way through and instead create a loop, leaving the tail of your hair (the ends) pointing toward your forehead.
- divide your loop into two halves
- take the ends/tail of your hair and fold it back through the space in your two looped halves, creating the center ‘knot’ part of the bow and secure the ends in the elastic behind the bow in the back of your head.
- fluff up your bow by spreading out the loops and gently tugging them tighter like you would cinch a ponytail tighter and voila!
Bowdeo Drive Outfit:
- Bow-ring: Le Cadeau (shop it here!)
- pants BDG from Urban Outfitters
- shoes Jessica Simpson
- tank – thrifted
- leopard top – Nasty Gal
- jacket – Karen Kane Casino Jacket
Oh Bow She Didn’t – Club Outfit:
- shoes – Shiekh
- shorts – Pins and Needles
- top – ASOS
- denim shirt – BDG at Urban Outfitters
- turquoise necklace – So Good