A jungle in the Living Room?

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate A jungle in the Living Room?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Terri Molo
    Participant

Hey Mr. Kate!!

I’ve just purchased my first home and its amazing! My fiancé and I now own a quad level built in 1978, it has a great floor plan but we are in major need of design help getting this place updated!

The room/s I need the most help with are the from living room & dining room. They are somewhat connected by a very large wall and I have no clue how to make them feel fluid and I really have no idea how to arrange furniture in the living room. I do have ideas for the dining are but that living room – I’ve scoured Pinterest, I’ve gone down the rabbit hole and watched a ton of your videos and I’m still stumped! Help!

The only thing we know is that we want to remove the green carpet and install wood floors and we want to replace the light fixture in the dining room. I’m indifferent on the railing, I like the 70’s feel of the wood but I’m not married to it. I also have this cool space filled with rocks where I think back in the 70s people used it to display plants? I’d love a jungle in there! I’m just not sure what kind of plants, real/fake or how to arrange. We have no furniture for these rooms yet so they really are a blank canvas. I’d love for my home to feel like a boutique hotel.

Any ideas you have for this space would be so greatly appreciated!! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

<3 Terri

Liv1

Toonde56
      Participant

Nice house!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.