Bedroom confusion

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bedroom confusion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lucy1265
    Participant

Kate, I need your help! I have been waiting to redo my room for ages and now I can finally do it. But I don’t know how to do it. I quite like the boho style with tapestries and fairy lights, but I also really like a clean chic room. I’m so confused! I have the ugliest floral wallpaper and curtains that the old couple that lived in my house before us left. I have so many Pinterest boards about it and so many ideas that I can’t form into a plan. Ugh, this is a total disaster!!

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Lucy!!

Can you remove the wallpaper? That would be a really helpful start! I answered a forum question a while back about removing wallpaper, but there are lots of methods you can research.

You can absolutely combine bohemian and chic vibes, especially if you keep a light colored palette. A beautiful macrame tapestry paired with some kind of chandelier or glittery light would look gorgeous.

Start by refreshing the bones of the room, and it sounds like you have lots of ideas and will know how to fill it!

Have fun!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.