Bedroom decor struggles

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bedroom decor struggles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maddy Doyle
    Participant

Hey Kate!! So I live with my boyfriend and let me tell you girl, our room is a disaster (decor wise). I love that white chic glam trend that everyones on right now, but as you could imagine my boyfriend isnt too fond of the glam concept. I need some chic decor ideas that will satisfy me, and also make him feel like its his room too, you know? Keeping in mind we have a super small room! Also, his favorite color is that typical dark blue that boys like if that helps any.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Maddy!

So glad you posted!

The way I look at it, if your room is a mess now, he’s not going to hate you making the effort to clean it up. I can guarantee you that you can purchase some glam lamps and also clean up your bedside tables and he will be very happy.

Ultimately, things are returnable, so if you get something and he hates it, you can just bring it back! But he will probably welcome the change. Navy blue can be a beautiful accent color, so maybe start by getting some navy blue pillows and add those to the bed.

If you have the budget for a headboard, a light beige or cream headboard is glam, but not overly girly.

Hope this helps!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.