Bedroom Shelf problems!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bedroom Shelf problems!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kk9864
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kate! My sister and I love your videos and we always get excited when you upload! Today I am asking for help with how I should arrange the objects in my built in shelves in my bedroom. If you want to know what the rest of my bedroom looks like, you can watch this video: (it isn’t very good but whatever,)

Anyways, I can never get my shelves to go well with the rest of my room, which is mainly white, yellow, and blue. I feel like the books on one side don’t match my other decorating, but I don’t have anywhere else to store them. On the other shelves, I put a lot of random knick knacks, but they don’t really fit and flow together the way I’d like them to. It is hard because I want it to look colorful, but I also want it to work for a 13 year old! I was also wondering if it would look better if I painted the shelves white? Any help would be much appreciated!

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey!!

Thanks for posting!! I like the idea of painting the shelves white, but if they are the only area of blue in your room and that color is important to your scheme, you might not want to lose that.

Have you seen the video I made with Chriselle Lim where we decorated her shelves? It’s full of tips and I think could be really helpful for you in deciding how you want to lay everything out!

What’s good is that you already have awesome things to fill up your shelves, so all that’s left is a little rearranging! Have fun and play around with it. It’s nothing permanent, so there is lots of room to experiment.

Best of luck!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.