Bland Room

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bland Room

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rose anne Dela cruz
    Participant

Hello Mr. Kate. I would like to ask for your help. I just saw your videos today in youtube and  i was really impressed. I just move in today and can’t figure out how to arrange and design my room. I attached my bed picture. I want to show you the whole picture of the room but it didn’t allow me to add another picture. I hope you will be able to give me some ideas on how i can make my room”real”. I have a big glass window in front of my bed and a big long cream/ gold curtain with vertical line which was already in my room when i arrived. My room is about 15-20 square meter big. I have 1 big cabinet on the left of my bed and rectangular mirror and a small red table about knee high and 1 shoe rack that has 2 compartment and it’s color brown like my cabinet and edge of my mirror. Thank you so much in advance and more power.My bed

szhr
      Participant

Hey! Since your bed is in the corner you could prop up your cushions in that corner so it’s like a cosy sofa during the day. Get a nice bedside table for next to your bed with a cute little lamp and move the storage you have next to your bed to someplace else. Remove the stool and switch it for a cute footstool or pouffe maybe?

I’d recommend keeping the room fairly neutral and just do pops of colour with accent cushions, bedding and maybe a nice rug! Good luck 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by szhr.

Rose anne Dela cruz
        Participant

Thank you for the ideas. Any suggestions on the wall?
          What will be my guidelines in terms of color palette?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.