Can a poor student who starts college dream bedroom become a reality?

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Can a poor student who starts college dream bedroom become a reality?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Taylor Roguske
    Participant

Hi, I’m a creative weirdo from Michigan and I’ve been watching MrKate on youtube for years now and have always wanted my dream bedroom to become a reality before I turn 20 as I will still be living with my parents while going to college. My parents recently bought the house we are living in last summer after renting since 2012 and I thought I’d be able to redo my room, but that chance never came as we could not and still can not afford for me to redo my room. 2 main reasons, other than money, is that one; my room is oddly shaped so it’s hard to come up with room decor ideas and two; I own a cat whose potty, food, and cat bed reside in my room. My dream bedroom is a mix of vintage and modern with pastel and faux flowers, with a desk so I can do my school work and obviously an area for my cat. Any help would be amazing. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.