Curly hair products!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Curly hair products!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jaden Dunham
    Participant

Your curls always look amazing! I was wondering what products do you use for them? Shampoos, conditioners, styling products? I’ve been trying for years and just haven’t found the right products that will help my curl potential. They either leave my hair dry and hard to the touch. Or my hair ends up a flat frizzy mess by the end of the day. I need your wisdom!

Much love!

J

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Jaden!!

Thank you so much!! Lately I’ve really been into cleaning conditioner, because it doesn’t strip your hair of all its natural oils.

I’m a big fan of the Kerastase Discipline Line, specifically the Oleo-Curl Cream! This is my favorite range of curl products I’ve found lately, for sure.

Another tip would be not to use mousse or gel, but use something moisturizing instead and then let your hair dry naturally. Any pieces of hair that aren’t as curly as you’d like can be touched up with a tapered wand to help them blend in. I demonstrated this technique in this hair video, for specific reference!!

Hope this helps! Enjoy those curls!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.