curtains

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate curtains

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

selly rodriguez
    Participant

Hello my favorite!!

In my living room, i have the color scheme of gray, silver, blush, & copper.

I have this exact sofa in my living room with two faux white pillows and the rest are gray as seen on pic.

I have my tv mounted on the wall in front of me and i have random silver & black frames filled with the color scheme.

so i was wondering, what kind of curtains should I put because I have three windows and I don’t know how else to decorate that wall with windows except with curtains?

selly rodriguez
      Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="736"]my sofa! this is my sofa but imagine it with ugly brown apartment carpet & very light tan color on walls with 3 windows on the left of it.[/caption]

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

Hey Selly!!

Yay, thanks for posting again! I love your contributions on the forums!! For the curtains, I wouldn’t focus on pattern or boldness as much as I would texture. It seems like you have a minimal, yet chic color palette set up, and you want to keep the calm and cool vibe of that going with the windows, without opting for so-minimal-it’s-boring curtains.

I really like these and these from Urban Outfitters, both of which come in neutral colors that fit your palette, yet have a draped or ruffled texture to bring some luxe coziness into play.

Hope this helps! Best of luck!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.