Design ideas for my guest room!!!

Home Forums #nojudgement Design ideas for my guest room!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sandra hidgon
    Participant

The guest room is the most attractive place in our home. But we should make sure that it satisfies all the requirements needed for the guests. It is the place where the guest spent most of their time. So if we didn’t take much care to make arrangements for the designs and decor it would be really embarrassing for us.
      Here are some tips that would be maintained while designing the guest bedroom:
      1)First, it should be a visual retreat for the guest.
      2)Make the room feel fresh and charming by adding some flowers.
      3)Curtains can be of good colors that match your room and decor.
      4)Add some wifi frame showing the password and network so that the guest will not have to ask.
      5)Make some cool arrangements with some interesting books, reading lamp etc..
      I find these tips from an article and thought of sharing it here.
      I am in the starting line of renovation. Our guest room is not that spacious. So I am looking for some creative ideas to make it look more spacious. Also, the mirror in the dressing area has damaged and need to replace it too. I want my guest room to look beautiful like a five-star hotel room. I have contacted one of the home interior design decorators in Toronto. Please do help me with some thoughts to make the guest room a classy one. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.