Empty bedroom wall

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Empty bedroom wall

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dania Ban
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="301"]I love pastel colors but I don't like bold colors My whole room is white I just want a pop of color but not really bold colors I want it to be very tranquil[/caption]
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Dania!

Thanks for posting!

The screenshot cuts off some of the text, but am I right that you’re looking to bring some color into your room with some artwork on the walls?

We have lots of wall art DIYs that could bring a lot of color into your space! The first thing that comes to mind is the DIY String Art Mural that I did in Katie and Tom’s place — since it’s all lines, it’s very clean and simple, but could be a cute unexpected take on wall art for your room!

For more traditional wall art, the Paper Cut Out Wall Art that I did in Patrick Starrr’s room makeover is a really fun way to get a lot of color into your decor! Mix that with a DIY Framed String Art for some texture and your space will be looking colorful and cute in no time!

Hope this helps! Have fun!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.