Fashionable medical alert bracelet

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Fashionable medical alert bracelet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Emily Treacy
    Participant

Hi Kate!

I was just diagnosed with epilepsy and was going to get a medical ID bracelet but then realized I am going to have to wear this every single day of my life. And these bracelets are not fashion friendly. Some designs are cuter than others but I don’t want to have to buy multiple ones to match different outfits I would like one that is a classic design that shows character (close to what your designs resemble) but still gets the job done in a medical emergency.

You smell what I’m stepping in?

I don’t know if you have any ideas of places I can look or know of any one who can point me in the right direction. Maybe even your beutiful brain has a design. I mean like I said I’m wearing this every time I walk out the front door so not only do I want it to keep me safe be I want it to represent who I am as a person.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Emily!!

Thanks for posting!! I’m not too well-versed in medical bracelets, but I have seen some designs that definitely blend functionality and fashion, like the Lauren’s Hope bracelets (so cute!)  I would opt for a style that is a little more classic, so that it goes with many different outfit styles but never looks out of place.

Wearing this bracelet all the time definitely gives you great incentive and opportunity to have amazing arm candy game. Some of the coolest girls I knew growing up always had stacks of bracelets on their wrists. Layering is the key to a great bracelet look! Think like Kathy Rose of Roseark (inspo pics here and here), or maybe add in a watch too for an always classy ensemble (inspo pics here and here)! This way, you can always bring in elements that resemble your personality and have the best reason to treat yourself to a bracelet now and then!

I hope these tips and inspiration help!!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.