Favourite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Home Forums Little Misters Favourite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Stephanie Call
    Participant

Oh, and another favorite moment was on snapchat where Joey let the kitties decide what they wanted to have for meals from the food drawer by reading the options and stopping when they meowed lol

Stephanie Call
      Participant

And let’s not forget when Kate did a colab with The Sorry Girls! That was a dream come true!

Prisilla Cope
        Participant

Oh Mr. Kate how I love thee…..let me count the ways!!!
          A memorable moment was when Daisy wore a beautiful dress & heels to paint the office outside!! πŸ˜‰

Rebecca Bahrman
          Participant

One of my favorite Mr. Kate moments was the plus size/curvy girl styling video! So much fun! And I love seeing fashion on other body types.

Rebecca Bahrman
            Participant

SNAPCHAT! It’s a daily routine, and Mr. Kate’s is the one I always watch first! I love seeing your real life, especially your OOTD and the food you and Joey eat!

Rebecca Bahrman
              Participant

Oh, and can I also say…The Gremlin is so adorable! And you two are so cute together! And you have so much fun!

Jacqueline Clark
                Participant

Can we just take a moment to appreciate when Kate sketched Joey on the toilet in their master bathroom?!! My guy would not be that tolerant, and you have to give it up for Kat for truly finding inspo anytime and anywhere!! Xo

My favorite Mr. Kate moment of 2016Β was the ‘Come To Cuba with Me’ video! I have so many beautiful places on my bucket listΒ & Cuba is on top πŸ˜€

Hayley Connor
                  Participant

Another favorite Mr Kate moment this year has to be Kate’s shopping vlogs!!! I love she all the behind the scenes of the beautiful designs! 😍😍

Teresa Castaneda
                    Participant

One of my favorite moments was the day I found Mr. Kate on snap chat. Seeing her kitties almost everyday makes my day!!

Teresa Castaneda
                      Participant

Another one too was being introduced to her sister, aka the Gremlin. Too funny when those two are together. πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.