Judge Me (showing off my "DIY" Reno)

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Judge Me (showing off my "DIY" Reno)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Krista Finney
    Participant

Kitchen BEFORE & AFTER

Okay. So. Here goes.

We remodeled our outdated kitchen. Our home was built in 2006. We were on a very tight budget.

We did everything ourselves with the exception of granite install and the wall reconstruction.

Some cabinets were reused, but most had to be replaced. Sooooo, we built them! We bought all the cabinet doors, drawers, and drawer fronts already made online. Just needed a nice coat of paint!

I can’t help but show it off. šŸ˜

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Krista!

Thanks for posting these pics! Total inspiration!! You did such a great job! That online cabinet trick is key for a kitchen renovation on a budget. We did it for our kitchen, too!

Hope you’re enjoying your new kitchen after all the hard work you put into it!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Tahiya Shidaad
        Participant

OMG!!! This is amazing, what a transformation and if I could do something as incredible as this by myself I’ll be showing it off too. I am always too chicken to DIY things because I am worried I might ruin it and it won’t turn out great. Again great job šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.