Make my bedroom look new without changing furniture

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Make my bedroom look new without changing furniture

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

syd_the_fox
    Participant

I have had the same furniture forever and I’m super tired of it (for example, a bunk bed) I want to make my room look new without having to buy new furniture… HELP!

Maddy Doyle
      Participant

You could try changing out bed spreads, rugs, curtains etc. I had the same problem about a year ago, i was 16 and had all the same stuff i had when i was a kid. I had purple zebra bedding, zebra curtains, lime green plastic desk chairs, stuffies everywhere.. i wanted something more mature but didnt have the funds for all new furniture. So I swapped the purple bedding for simply all white, same with the curtains. I put away all my beloved stuffies in a safe place, added black shelves ( you could paint ones you already have, which I did for a white one I had and same with my brown dresser ) and added a chic clothing rack which are pretty cheap! I showcased my favourite clothes on the rack, and my fav shoes on one shelf, and the other shelf  had my books! Added some art where all my outdated posters were and bam – new room, same furniture (basically). Hope this helped (:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.