MR.KATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate MR.KATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cheyenne Stander
    Participant

Hey Mr.Kate,

My name is Cheyenne I’m 16 and I have the smallest bedroom in the known universe. Seriously its like 10×8 and I have no room for anything.I have a full sized bed and takes up literally all my space.And it’s not like I can just get rid of it to make more room.My room is so disorganized it’s driving me crazy. I’m a really big reader and painter and I have no room for my books or art supplies.I currently have 3 standing bookshelves and 6 wall shelves that are screwed into L brackets(2 long ones over my bed and 3 short ones over my desk) and basically, everything I own is on them.Shoved into the corner of my room I have a glass art desk that turns into an easel for painting and homework.My standing shelves are so old and broken and I really want to get new ones but I can’t find any that would fit in the space I have and I just saw today that one of my wall shelves is pulling out of the wall.If you have and tips or advice for small space organization or what to do with my bookshelves I would really appreciate it.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Cheyenne,

Thanks for posting! If you can’t replace your bed with a smaller bed, can you utilize that space for storage, as well? Either using the space below the bed for bins where you cans store some art supplies (I would leave the books on the shelves, since those are more decor-oriented to look at!), or if you can afford a new bed frame, picking up a storage bed! They come in a variety of price ranges, so it doesn’t have to be a major splurge, and since you’ve only got a little bit of space to work with, it might be just the trick you need!

Hope this helps! Best of luck!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.