My Weird Living Room / Office

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate My Weird Living Room / Office

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jasmine Jones
    Participant

I have a living room that is way too big…which wouldn’t be a person’s usual complaint. I am trying to make it my office and my living room but everything looks SO awkward. The walls are this terrible cream colour but I don’t wanna paint since I’m renting and the ceiling & vents, EVERYTHING is cream – I really don’t want to have to paint the ceiling….lol.

I think my couch might be too small (it fit my old apartment) but I can’t afford a new one at the moment – is there a way I can add some poufs around it or something to help? Lol!

advice please!!

it also has two entrances on the wall where my desk is on either side.

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Jasmine Jones. Reason: Added a picture

Jasmine Jones
      Participant

Here’s the wall where my desk is, there are two entrances on either side.

(excuse my creative mess everywhere – obviously BEFORE I DIY marbled my coffee table)

Jasmine Jones
        Participant

Actually, screw my budget or not painting the walls. Tell me ANYTHING I should do to it and I will find a DIY way to make it work 😛

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.