New Home Owner!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate New Home Owner!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Julie Vo
    Participant

Hi Kate!

My boyfriend and I recently bought a new construction home together that would be ready by June/July. We don’t have any furniture just because we’re moving states and we can’t haul the furniture that we have now. I really need help putting together my dream home. I already have the concept of  style I want but I have trouble picking the right furniture and decor that would go well together. I need help picking decor that isn’t too feminine because I do have to share this 3,000 square feet house with my boyfriend. This is my first house and I’m only 21 so it would mean the world to me if you could help or give me any advice. I love watching your videos and all your room transformation! Especially OMG we bought a house! Thank you for being an inspiration for creativity!

Daniela Bravo
      Participant

Hey Kate,

My my mom and I are big fans of you and we’ve been watching your videos so you’ve convinced us to want to do a make over! We would love if you would please help us create an amazing new make over inside the house. We would like a make over for the whole house. Please contact at me if this could be possible.

We love you so much thanks for inspiring all of the creative videos lol.

Betty Cody
        Participant

Same here

Alexis Smith
          Participant

Hi Mr. Kate,

My family has recently bought a new home that we are doing big renovations to. I am moving from a little closet of a bedroom to a full master bedroom and bath. I have no clue what to do with it! If you could help me out that would be great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.