PLEASE HELP! BEDROOM CRISIS

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate PLEASE HELP! BEDROOM CRISIS

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mackxnzies
    Participant

Helloo Mr.Kate!

My brother is going off to college and im moving into his room! I’m really trying to transform it from a 18 year old guys room to a 13 year old girls room. I have been looking at pinterest for inspiration and i am really into the boho theme. I wanted to repaint the walls to grey to match my whiteish color boho theme with blue as an accent color. Along with that, I was going to order a blue kaleidscope tapestry to hang up on the wall next to my bed. On the other side of the room i was thinking about hanging a canopy and put pillows under the canopy which is where i could do editing on my computer or homework once i got home from school. Finally, I was thinking about printing out pictures of celebrites, quotes, words (etc) and putting them on my wall in front of my bed as some sort of collage on that wall.  Lastly, I want the room to be very welcoming and warm, as if it was my own tiny little home. I have some questions about this:

1. Do you think my room will seem very busy (such as too many things in it , mind you, i live in an apartment so the rooms are not very big)

2. Do you think that repainting my walls grey is a good idea for my whiteish boho theme?

3. Are there any other ideas of what i could get that would make my room POP and stand out from others (keeping the boho theme in mind)

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer some of my questions and I hope you have an amazing day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.