#positivityseeking in the New Year

Home Forums Little Misters #positivityseeking in the New Year

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sarah Hummel
    Participant

Hey Mr. Kate and Little Misters!

This year, on my #positivityseeking quest, I didn’t overwhelm myself with unachievable Resolutions that read more like a list of things I wish were different about myself. Instead, I only made one “resolution” and that is to love myself! As-is, good days, bad days, happy times, sad times. I am enough, and this is where I am in my life, and sometimes it sucks, but sometimes it’s also really great. And I don’t need to add any negativity by telling myself I need to get skinnier or whatever else. It’s also much easier to remind myself of that one thing and live life like that everyday.

I also saw a Facebook post where a mom ended every day of the new year by writing down something positive that happened that day. Even on the really bad days, if she found one positive thing to write down, that would be the last thought she had as she went to bed, not dwelling on the bad. I thought this was an excellent idea, and I started doing it too! It’ll be so fun to read through this at the end of the year and remind myself of all of the good things I experienced/felt/thought in 2017. Happy New Year and keep up the #positivityseeking!

Love,

Sarah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.