Rented bedroom help

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Rented bedroom help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Isha
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="163"]  bedroom[/caption]

Hi Kate,

I am a college student and I live in Brisbane(Australia) and Im looking for cheap ways to style my room. I want an idea for my bedroom wall which is plain white . I want to add some personality to it. I Love the boho loft vibe and i also find what you did with Maya’s wall but mine is a rental therefore painting and screws are not an option. Please help. I also have wall size mirrors half of which i have covered with wrapping paper.

I think i posted in the wrong place earlier.

love

Isha

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Isha!!

I know a lot of people see a white wall as a big question mark, but it’s really just a blank canvas!

Speaking of canvases, if you liked the watercolor mural I did for Maya’s place, you could recreate it on an oversized canvas or white sheet and make a tapestry to hang! It will have the same colorful, creative effect, but without the permanence!

Another idea to bring some boho loft color into those white walls is … washi tape!

Use a few rolls of this stuff (available in lots of colors and fun patterns!) to make your own design! Then hang some wall art, or maybe little lanterns, and you’ve got your very own boho pad!

Hope this helps!

XOXO,
        Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.