Room problems

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Room problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cassidy Cupit
    Participant

Hey Mr. Kate, so I’m going to be redecorating my room soon and I need help with how I should arrange it. I know my theme is white, black, and wood and my walls are gonna be white. My desk is black and wood, my nightstand is white, my dresser is white and my shelf is black and wood. When you walk in my room to the right is a wall and to the left is a full, interrupted wall. To the left of that wall is a wall with a window. Across from the plain wall is another wall with a window and the last wall has my huge walk in closet. My walls are textured so I can’t use wallpaper. Can you help me decide the layout of my room? I would like it to be similar to the way you and joey designed Alisha Marie’s room. Thanks so much in advance.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Cassidy,

Thanks for posting!! It sounds like you have a lot of the same pieces of furniture that we used in Alisha’s room, so if you would like a layout like hers, you can check out the floorplan we used here and try to replicate it! Depending on the placements of your windows, which sounds a little different than hers, you could possibly shift the floorplan over to keep the same flow!

As far as the marble walls, if you can’t apply wallpaper, could you paint it on a wall? It would definitely be a project, but I have a marble painting tutorial that we used on the surfboard from Eva’s room that could work on a bigger space as well!

Hope this helps! Good luck!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.