Small bedroom decor

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Small bedroom decor

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Luise Stefani
    Participant

I just moved ib to my first flat and i loved decorating it and the rest is all done and beautiful. Just this one corner really bothers me and i cant find a way to ake it look less .. just moved in.. empty ?

any suggestions? 🙂

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Luise!!

Congrats on your place!! Your bedspread is really cool, and it seems like you have a really cute space!

From the pictures, it seems like just a few tiny touches could make the biggest difference! I would start by hanging that mirror that you currently have propped up against the wall. Painting that one wall as an accent could be a nice touch, too (if you are able to paint in your space!)

As far as the wall with the chair, I would get a side table to sit next to the chair and then top it with a pretty plant or two! Plants always make a space look and feel more lived in and even if your room doesn’t get a lot of sunlight there are plenty of greens that grow best in shade! A side table with a snake plant or pothos plant (if you like the draping look) could fill that emptiness in perfectly!

Hope this helps! Have fun decorating!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate and Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.