Succulents

Home Forums #nojudgement Succulents

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brittany Laird
    Participant

(I didn’t know what section to put this so I’ll just show this one some love)

Has anyone ever ordered succulents from Amazon? I’m having trouble finding some near me and the ones I do find (at this amazing greenhouse/restaurant owned by Urban Outfitters called Terrain at Styers…holy crap I want to buy everything at that place) –super expensive. I just started looking on Amazon and they sell some…wondering if they’re any good? Also really want a Venus fly trap for my desk at work and saw some on there.

Alexis Solares
      Participant

Hey Brittany!

Have you tried looking at Homedepot? I buy my succulents there, and they always have nice ones on the cheap! Also, Walmart has some! I’m not sure about Amazon, but I’m sure they’re good there too! I buy a lot on Amazon, and I always have good experiences! Also, under “Adventures in DIYing” I posted a succulent holder DIY I made if you need something for your new plants! Hope this helps!  Here’s some from Homedepot:

Brittany Laird
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Wow thank you!! I actually saw some in Walmart the other day (they must have just recently out them out) but I’ll have to check out home depot. We used to have nursery’s around me so it was easy to find decent plants but they all went out of business! I’m also really into making a terrarium for my desk at work (and for home) so hopefully I can find some tiny ones. Thank you!</p>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.