i’ve been naughty and not posting consistently which gives me anxiety because i like thinking of myself as a 5 to 6 day a week poster but the holidays have done me in. i’ll try try try in the coming weeks.
here’s a taste of the last 3 days in photos:
– me and winston in a rad man’s sweater from goodwill, diy f21 ripped jeans, charlotte russe boots with diy stud straps, a sheer scarf on my head, and Mr. Kate bow ring.
– joey got a haircut! the before pic of his long luscious hair… you’ll have to wait in suspense for the after.
– an outing to historical bar and building the Gaylord with rachel flaunting her Mr. Kate logo ring but not her age and address!
– upon discovering a fruiting tangerine tree outside our window my lithe (and 58 year old) mom promptly climbed the tree to retrieve the goodies…monkey momma!
– joey caught the falling citrus in a reflective mixing bowl (hair-cut tease)
– a branch ripped a hole in mom’s jammies
– our bounty
– mom and i rigged a sun-reflective tin foil board to help our winter veggies photosynthesize to their full potential.