friday was my brrrrfdaaa, let me try that again, berrrthdaaay…okay, that will have to do. i seriously have the best boyfriend in the world! my day went as follows:
– woke up, had no idea what Joey had planned, got work done, worked out
– Joey treated me to a yummy lunch at Mani’s Bakery
– Joey surprised me with a trip to the Natural History Museum, which i hadn’t been to since i was still in strollers (high school, jk!)…. it was amazing! we pretty much had the museum to ourselves and got to see every exhibit.
– then… Joey surprised me with a full body spa massage!
– then then…. we went home to supposedly get ready for our mystery dinner reservations… and i walked into our apartment to a surprise party!!! Joey had arranged the whole thing with my dearest friends and had tons of foods from one of my fave vegan places Native Foods! it was seriously so moving and special that he did all of that for me, i felt like a very special old lady!
…thank you Joey!