day 2 of the Sunset Junction Street Fair brought more friends, more sales, my Granny visiting from NYC (my sister Tess was too busy for pictures at that particular moment) but later Tess modeled the top to my canopy which we had quickly fashioned into a bubble skirt for her…i think it’s quite dashing actually.
other photos show:
– my friend Hannah showing off her 4 Bow Rings in black silver…how awesome do those look!?…she also bought the Worm Fossil Body Chain!
– happy customer Ryan with her Nuts 4 Bows Etc. Chain and a cute girl who was thrilled with her new Mr. Kate Logo Knuckle Ring.
– garlic fries
– Danielle and Ramsey….Danielle bought two Bark Ear Cuffs, one in antique gold and other in shiny gold (she’s in love with them and told me they instantly made her feel “cooler” yay!)
– Ben in his guru garb (and amazing shoes) and a Happy Wrinkles necklace.
– Joey and baby Winston after a long day’s work.