come see me this weekend! i will have a table at Unique LA which is this amazing gigantic design and gift show in a penthouse in downtown LA. there are going to be over 300 amazing artists there and i know i will be getting a lot of personal holiday shopping done there, so you should too! all of my Mr. Kate pieces will be 30% to 35% off and i will even have a few of the brand spanking new pieces making an appearance! so come and have fun with me!!!
i have 10 free passes which will waive the $10 entrance fee so if you’re in LA this weekend comment here with your name and i will put the first 10 people on the list to get in for free!
details for Unique LA:
December 11th and 12th from 11 am – 6 pm
California Market Center’s Penthouse – 110 E. 9th Street
$10 at the door
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function, and cocktails by ROOT)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show… The Holiday artist is secret for now, but the Spring tote was designed by LA graphic designer Keith Scharwath! Sweet.
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread , 826LA and Common Thread Studio.
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
more info here