In our generation, beer pong is the king of drinking games. Although it’s often associated with frats and bros, if you counted the number of skinny jeans around our table you’d be surprised to find it’s not only a bro thing!
After a trip to Home Depot and $80 (split 3 ways), we constructed our very own America-themed beer pong table. All you need is a slab of wood, paint and rollers, tape, saw horses for the wood to rest on, and beer!
- Piece of plywood
- Red and blue paint
- Painter’s tape
- A ruler
- A pencil
- Rollers and paint brushes
- 2 sawhorses
- Ping pong paddles and balls and beer!
- Measure and tape off your stripes and a rectangle for your stars. Mark using the pencil and draw some stars using your ruler to keep straight lines.
- Paint red paint over the taped stripes using a roller. Let dry.
- Use the paint brushes to paint around your pencil-drawn stars. Let dry.
- Remove the tape and set up your table top on the two sawhorses and pour the beer!
Love this idea! Didn’t it turn out great?! Awesome job Smiley and the skinny-jean gang.