when i wear my hair like this i feel like a lady in the 1800’s, albeit they would never wear it this messy – but the silhouette is the same.
- alls i do is wait a day or so after washing my hair, when it’s textured and messy (some straight pieces and some curly) – dry shampoo would help you get it to that point faster – i like Tresemme’s – it’s cheap!
- pull your hair into a loose ponytail at the crown of your head – loosen it even more by pulling the elastic up and pulling at your roots to get that ‘floppy’ look.
- next loop the tail of your ponytail around (a couple times depending on how long your hair is) to cover the elastic and tuck it into the elastic or secure with a bobby pin – basically creating a bun – but keep it loose and imperfect.
- pair this hair-do with some chunky earrings so it looks purposeful and not vagabond.
– tank from Topshop, earrings from the Salvation Army, gel manicure in Big Apple Red and Mr. Kate Nut and Pussy Willow Rosary –