what a pretty display for a window sill!
What You’ll Need:
- vintage chandelier prism crystals (there are always buckets at flea markets – buy on Etsy too!)
- vintage glass bottles (flea market, thrift stores, Etsy)
- thin wire
- two small nails
- wire cutters
- arrange your glass bottles along the window sill
- hammer your small nails in on either side of the window sill about 1 foot above your glass bottles
- wrap your wire securely around one nail and stretch it across, in front of your window and secure to the other nail – make sure your wire is taut.
- hang your crystals on the wire and use extra wire to create hooks for the crystals if they didn’t come with one – all chandelier crystals have little handy holes to hang from!
photo via LittleLovables.blogspot