i was reading my Martha Stewart Living magazine last night and came across these cute and quick Halloween costume ideas using glasses and headbands (you know how i love snazzing up headbands). you know, something for the office or running errands ; ) ….PS! this is the first Halloween post i’m doing and i’ll be doing lots more on costumes, make-up and home decor, so keep checking back!
What You Need:
- glasses from Rickey’s
- feathers and rhinestones from CreatforLess
- Goody brand headband from the drugstore
- insects from StoreForKnowlege
- flocked netting from britexfabric
- bat from ShopHalloweenTown
- glue gun
- download and print the parrot and owl beak nose template from MSL here!
Do It: follow the photo instructions above and click on the photo to view it larger.
all photos © Martha Stewart