i’m so amped that it’s October, can you tell!? i figured i’d get a jump on Halloween posts since the planning and decorating is 75% off the fun! here is a really quick and easy make-up option for a Halloween costume. i reference my past Pan costume in it – you can see my make-up from that costume here and my costume here. using liquid liner is a really easy way to get that calligraphy pen look on your face! get creative and make your own design and send me pics! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What You Need:
- black (or color of your choosing) liquid eyeliner. i prefer the ones with the felt tip.
- face powder
- cotton swabs
- false eyelash glue – the kind that dries clear
- aluminum foil
- prep your face with your powder
- draw your design! get creative and play with the contours of your face, if you mess up just use a lightly moistened cotton swab. tip: try to make your design always end in a point by using the natural shape of the brush. if you end in a blunt line the design won’t look as fluid.
- once your pleased with your design cut shapes from the aluminum foil and glue them on with the false eyelash glue.
- you can set your design with a final dusting of powder and keep the eyeliner and glue in your purse for touch-ups throughout your mystical night!