i don’t know why i’ve been so into mystical and mythical costumes this year – but i can’t fight it! here are a few more halloween inspiration photos (see more in my make-up inspiration post here) and check out my own, easy mythical make-up tutorial here.
Photos (from top and left to right):
- Butterfly Princess – i don’t know, is that what she is? i love her eye make-up and all you need is some fake butterflies from the craft store for your hair and shoulder and voila!
- Day of the Dead – there is something so cool about this look, check out my Threadbanger buddy Corinne’s La Catrina make-up tutorial video for a look that is very similar to this one.
- Yarn Web – hmm, is that what we should call it? just get a ball of black yarn and artfully wrap it around your body and head!
- Finger Painting Flower Child – so pretty just paint yourself and cheeks and don a crown of fresh flowers.
- Marie Antoinette’s Dark Twin – get a powdered wig and some pretty sheer black lace for a mask.
- Pan or a Ram – i love this! her horns are so rad. i’m going to try to DIY those horns with a headband, some wire, batting and twine – but i’m pretty busy these next two weeks before Halloween but you should definitely try it!
photos via: chainsawandjelly, penrose-stairs, weheartit, tumblr, glamour-photos – sugar skull photo by Ryan Doco Connors