hey! Kailea again! here is another one of my costumes i created last year!
i found all of my things at my local Halloween store and this is what you will need:
1. any color leotard
2. 3 different colored sponge balls
3. a wig of choice
4. any color nylons
5. clown makeup
6. false eye lashes (optional)
7. miniature hat
8. hot glue gun
9. tutu of color choice
10. neck bow (optional)
let’s get to it!
1. hot glue the three balls down the center of the front of the leotard. DONE!
note: nylons go on underneath the leotard then tutu above both the leotard and nylons
2. attach your weave!
3. attach the small hat (optional)
1. using your color of choice, draw any shape over your one eye and reciprocate that same shape under your other eye in a smaller version. (see photo above: my special my interpretation of a clown :o) )
2. attach your false eye lashes
here is a picture of my friend Tiffany and how we designed her clown outfit…
and…drum roll please…here is the final product!
hope this gives you guys some last minute inspiration this Halloween!