since Thanksgiving is coming up and all, and with a lot of eating comes a lot of you-know-whatting – in the spirit of that, here are some DIY solutions compiled by Remodelista on ways to replace that ugly toilet paper holder!
1. this one is extremely simple — two nails with your color choice of yarn, via OWI
2. a wooden crate mounted on the wall can serve as a roll storage space. check out this post i did a while back on wooden crates, this is yet another way to use them in your home. via Desire to Inspire
3. ladders are very multi-functional… they can hold your towels AND your Tp. love how this one looks.
4. for this one, they used a vintage soap dish holder. via Lonny magazine
5. a branch-turned-hook can be used to hold your toilet paper. you can make your own OR get one here via Live Wire Farm.