i’m so excited about this giveaway! Emmy’s Organics is a fantastic brand of all vegan and gluten-free products. it was started by adorable and creative couple, Samantha and Ian, in Ithaca, NY. all of their food products use non-GMO ingredients and are beautifully wrapped in biodegradable packages. these products are seriously good, like seriously, they sent me a goody box and the macaroons and chocolate sauce are ridiculous, i cannot believe it’s all raw! you all have to try these products and one lucky winner will get to for free!
this giveaway is now closed 12/8/11
the winner will get:
- one package each of all 7 flavors of Emmy’s macaroons (7 packages of macaroons total)
- one jar of Emmy’s chocolate sauce
here’s how to enter:
- comment on this post below with your name and email filled out in the submit box (you don’t have to put it in the body of the comment if you don’t want it to show up publicly) and tell us what is your favorite treat around the holidays! easy peezy!
- share the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, your personal blog, or if you don’t have one of those, email your friends about it! – let us know how you shared in the comment.
this giveaway will be up for one week, ending at midnight pacific time on 12/7/11. the winner will be chosen at random and announced next Thursday, 12/8/11. one entry per person. the winner will be notified through email to provide a shipping address for their giveaway winnings. it the winner fails to respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen at random. – giveaway is now closed (12/8/12)
Samantha also recommended these amazing recipes that use some Emmy’s Organics yummies. so i tried them, took pics and had to post, ‘cuz they’re that good!…
What You Need:
- 12oz unsweetened almond milk (fresh is always best!)
- 2 generous Tablespoons of Emmy’s Chocolate Sauce
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- two scoops of your favorite vegan ice cream – i used Coconut Bliss
- drizzle with Emmy’s Chocolate Sauce
- add 1/4 cup Emmy’s Original Granola on top (broken into small pieces)
- top with Goji Berries!