photos from our second day in Maui! i’m so relaxed/so bummed that we only have two days left! check out my first travel diary post here.
some travel notes:
- we’ve so far crashed two parties… the first was some corporate shindig at the Four Seasons where we got kicked off the dance floor. and the second was a wedding that got set up around our little homebase on the beach and we were the sweaty, sandy people in the background of this couple’s wedding ceremony! wooops!
- DIY note: the wedding ceremony decor was set up in two seconds by a woman tossing white rose petals on the sand and then putting two bouquets in PVC pipes that she stuck in the sand! i witnessed the whole DIY going down and was impressed! the rose photos are from her handiwork.
- PS – how pretty are Joey’s eyes?! ugh, what i could do make-up wise if i had those eyes!
- my nails and toes and Joey’s ukulele have made many appearances in the photos.
- my sun hat is from Banana Republic