as you know from the #COUCHella video, i am not going to Coachella this weekend or next weekend, or any music festival at all, but that doesn’t mean i can’t wear a festival-worthy outfit!!!
that’s just what i did with this on-the-nose, meticulously put-together-laid-back-outfit… headpiece? check. indie face-paint? sure…it’s actually ‘Moronge’ lipstick by MAC but it counts! hippie hair extensions? mos def – clip-ins baby!
where are you going to wear your festival-worthy outfit?
- studded vintage cut-off shorts from Melrose Ave but totally DIYable
- vintage Victorian undershirt worn as cropped top
- “ford” shoes by Jeffrey Campbell
- purse $3 from a garage sale
- Starburst Headpiece from Mr. Kate
- Leaf Cuff from Mr. Kate
- Gaia Ring from Mr. Kate
- all other jewelry by Mr. Kate
- DIY glitter gel manicure