this is my favorite way to prepare broccolini lately. just bake it in the oven with olive oil, salt and chili flakes and finish with lime juice – it’s so easy and so tasty! makes the perfect side-dish for any dinner.
Chili and Lime Oven Roasted Broccolini (vegan)
- 1 bundle of broccolini – i love the package or organic broccolini at Trader Joe’s
- olive oil to drizzle
- sea salt to taste
- chili flakes to taste
- half a lime
- preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- lay your broccolini on a piece of foil on a baking sheet
- drizzle with olive oil
- sprinkle with sea salt
- sprinkle with red chili flakes
- bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the floret tips are lightly browned and the stalks are tender.
- turn the oven to broiler mode and finish for one more minute to crisp up the broccolini.
- remove the broccolini from the oven and squeeze your lime juice all over and eat up! sooooo tasty!