take a peek at the quickie video above where i sketch out some fun and creative, last minute Halloween costume ideas that you can put together with stuff around your home or in your closet!
A Twister Game aka “whoa, where are those dots going!?”:
- wear all white
- cut out felt circles in red, green, blue and yellow
- pin the circles onto your white outfit, wherever you want (watch that red one!) and carry around the Twister wheel!
- cut our a round circle from a piece of cardboard and create a space in it to rest on your shoulder.
- draw the words, numbers, etc. that are on a penny coin in copper but leave the space for the Lincoln profile.
- glue or draw on a fake Lincoln beard and be the head on the penny!
- wear a maid’s outfit and smudge your face and apron with black eyeshadow aka coal soot.
- carry around a feather duster and a bucket that says “Coal” and you’re clean coal!
A YouTube Video:
- cut out a rectangle piece of cardboard with a space where the video player would be.
- draw the YouTube logo and video info – maybe title it “Last Minute Halloween Costume” or whatever you want.
- wear the piece of cardboard with your head poking through the space for the video player and you’re staring in your own live-action YouTube video!
Easy Movie Characters from Your Closet:
- Sandy from Grease: black skinny jeans, a tight black shirt, teased hair and red lipstick.
- Tom Cruise from Risky Business: men’s collared shirt, men’s underwear, white socks, black Ray Ban sunglasses.
- red and white striped sweater and beanie – make your own with a white turtle neck and red fabric paint.
- blue pants
- black framed glasses
for more Halloween decor and costume, make-up inspiration, go here!