tired of Santa hats? a DIY ornament headband shows your holiday spirit without the hat hair! this festive crown is easy and affordable to make!
- small round ornaments
- headband (from the drug store)
- hot glue gun
- cut the ribbon to the length of the headband with a little give on each end
- put the ribbon on the outside of the headband, glue on the inside of the headband and fold the corners of the ribbon over the glue as you go
- start at the bottom and move your way around to the other end
- Hint: only do a couple inches at a time on each side so the glue doesn’t dry/ it will be easier to manage
- make a small round dab of glue on the center/top of the headband
- place the ornament on the glue and hold for about 10 seconds
- then make your way around the other sides repeating the same steps with glue and an ornament
- when finished, give it 10 minutes for the glue to fully harden before you wear it!
see the headbands in action on Mr. Kate’s A Very Thrifted Christmas…
happy holidays! we love you!