Last week we shot the DIY Gibson Roll hair video
at the Charmed house where my friend Hanah lives. This is the outfit I wore before I was transported back in time as I stepped through the doorway. Similar to how I like to mix vintage pieces with modern wardrobe and higher priced items with thrifted finds, we took some OOTD photos of my “modern” outfit from the video
in front of old Victorian homes. It’s a #MixedPrintMoment! I’m getting good use out of this electric blue, pleather jacket. A little less functional but just as fun are these Jeffrey Campbell spiked “Damsel” shoes I bought on sale… I can’t wait until these get more beat-up and worn in, I’ll just have to make sure not shins (including mine) are harmed in the process.
The beaded flower handpiece I bought in NYC when I was in high school and sadly I don’t remember where or who made it…it’s such a fun piece! The Mr. Kate Fin necklace in turquoise and gold
has been a non-stop neck fixture for me – I love how it adds a splash of turquoise to any outfit.
- jeans: Frankie B. also worn here
- shoes: Jeffrey Campbell “Damsels”
- fox print shirt: Zara also worn here
- leopard print shirt: BLVD Collection
- blue pleather jacket: Alicia + Megan also worn here
- necklace: Mr. Kate ‘Fin Necklace‘ and ‘Starburst Necklace‘