I love how this DIY dried rosebud garland turned out, it’s simple, bohemian and romantic. String this around a door, window or over a bed. For a Valentine’s flair add a simple wooden clothes pin with a photo of you and your lover or friends…life is rosey!
- a handful of dried rosebuds – you can shop them online
- glue gun
- hemp twine
- clothespin (if you want to hang a photo)
- cut the twine to your desired length- we made the twine about 7 feet long
- dab some hot glue onto the twine and gently press 1 to 3 rosebuds onto the glue
- repeat step 2 down the length of the twine, we did sporadic placement so it looked more organic. tip: leave about 1 foot with no rose buds at either end if you plan on hanging it from end to end.
- gently hang your garland with thumb tacks or small nails.
(featuring Mr. Kate Vertebrae Ring in rose gold)