I DIYed these Googly Eyed nails and rocked them during our recent trip to Las Vegas. The googly eyes I bought in a package from Jo-Ann Fabrics and used clear gel to adhere them to my nails…
- gel manicure kit including light (I use the Sensationail kit from CVS, Walgreens, etc.) – see basic supplies post and video tutorial here!
- nail color: Sensationail “Cool Breeze” and glitter Tru Gel in “Star Gazer”
- googly eyes from craft’s store
- studs, pearls and rhinestones from BornPrettyStore
- clear gel top coat – I use the Gelish one
- follow the gel manicure steps to get your base coat and 2 coats of color done and cured.
- paint a clear top coat and use tweezers to place your googly eyes, rhinestones, pearls, studs, etc. in any design and pattern you want.
- cure the coat of clear to get the 3D art to stick
- seal in your 3d charms with 2 or 3 more coats of clear gel topcoat – making sure to cure each coat in the light.
- cleanse with the gel cleanser to remove any sticky residue and get googly!!!
From Instagram – follow me @mrkatedotcom!