Paint your nails leprechaun chic for St. Patrick’s Day this Sunday (green for Ireland and gold for the Leprechaun’s pot o’ gold)! You can also paint your nails white and add green shamrocks…I demonstrated this last week on KCAL9 news, watch the video here.
- green nail polish (we used polish from American Apparel)
- gold nail polish
- painters tape
- paint nails green
- make sure nails are FULLY dry before the next step (you can use a hair dryer to speed up the process)
- place a small strip of tape starting from the corner of your nail going diagonal across
- repeat on the other side, creating a v shape
- paint one coat of gold on the area not covered in tape
- take the tape off after about 1 minute
- put a top coat on and you are leprechaun chic!