This pretty Apothecary Jar DIY can be seen in my recent episode of Home Made Simple where I designed a little girl’s room into a bright and whimsical haven. The video above (from HomeMadeSimple.com) shows how I made them and below are the steps that I mention in the video! Find out more ideas like this on HomeMadeSimple.com – also check out this girl’s DIY jars where she spray-painted the jar top and the knob for a different look!
- glass jars (old caper or pickle jars, etc.)
- decorative knobs/drawer pulls
- electric drill and drill bit the size of the screw on the drawer pull
- metallic spray paint to add an antique-vibe
- drill hole in top of jar
- twist off the top and spray paint
- let the tops dry for a half hour or so
- unscrew the nut and washer off the drawer pull
- stick the drawer pull into the pre-drilled hole
- replace the washer and nut to secure
- fill your apothecary jars!