Spring is here! Like, it’s official. Thus, we should celebrate accordingly by freshening up our home decor with some Spring colors and/or Spring-y items. I compiled this mood board with a green/blue/yellow theme and 12 items that just made me think of warm weather, sunshine and relaxing vibes.
- Bring in a soft and lightweight pair of curtains – I like these blue ones from Urban Outfitters because they make me think of blue skys and clouds without being too on the nose.
- Swag your new curtains back with a pretty, nature-inspired tie-back like this branch one from Urban Outfitters.
- When I think Spring and Summer I think water and ocean, etc. so I love to accent with sea-inspired accessories like the ones above from the Nate Berkus collection at Target.
- Metallic accents are great to reflect the new Spring sunshine – I love this Morrocan-inspired lamp from World Market
- An over-dyed rug will bring instant color and happiness to any space – This one from RugsUSA.com is great and see many more options in this post.
- Natural textures reminds us of the burgeoning nature outside! An easy way to bring in natural fibers is storage baskets like this one from Target.
- A cute green elephant lamp with flowers from World Market – now, that says Spring to me! Lamps are a great way to bring in more color to your room…and light!
- I love ikat print and these colors are perfect for Spring – blue and green ikat pillow from Target.
- Throw pillows are one of the easiest ways to change the look in a room with a couch or bed – This little duo from One King’s Lane screams Spring to me.
- I have an obsession with Voluspa candles and I think your home should look and smell good! Pick a festive spring scent like Creme De Peche.
- More throw pillows to add more pattern and design to your couch or bed – love this yellow striped one from Target.
- Holy magical cuteness! This Turquoise Unicorn Ring Holder is perfect to store all your Mr. Kate rings this Spring!
Hope this inspires you! What are you doing to celebrate Spring?