I love my wolf tee! Maybe it’s my obsession with Game Of Thrones but I want a Dire Wolf!
A stripe down the side of a pair of pants is very elongating for your legs, because let me tell you, I have short legs! You can DIY a stripe on a pair of pants using ribbon (adhere with iron-on hem tape) or fabric paint!
Head To Toe:
- hat: Vintage ‘pork pie’ hat recently worn in the OOTD: rose gold with shades of pink and see the history of the Pork Pie in the Hipster Hat round-up
- top: Forever 21 wolf tee also worn here and here
- blazer: Zara, also worn with my DIY Graffiti Shirt
- pants: Zara
- shoes: Shiekh currently on sale! not only do I own these in two colors, I’ve worn these versatile shoes with bright blue pants, black tights, rolled up jeans, floral pants, yellow pants, the list goes on…
- jewelry: Mr. Kate Seahorse Bangle, Rose Nut Bracelet, Vertebrae Ring, Decay Cascade Ring