Turquoise is one of my all time favorite colors and in the summer, I like to soak it up because it reminds me of tropical waters. So, in honor of the last month of summer, here are some turquoise items for your home and style… how about that turquoise lipstick!? I mean….why not!?
- Marcelle Tufted Ottoman from World Market – I’d put this in a bedroom at the foot of a bed or a beach chic living room with a fantastic tray on top!
- Oh No She Didn’t turquoise lipstick by Lime Crime – I’d wear this on a fun night out or to the first day of school!
- Turquoise and Tortoise Shell sunglasses – The delicate strip of color makes these suitable for every day wear.
- Sea Nymph Necklace in Turquoise and Gold by Mr. Kate (moi) – I wear this statement necklace all the time with anything from dressy to casual wear (see OOTDs with the necklace here)…and I always feel like a mermaid!
- A Dreamboat Come True dress in turquoise from Modcloth – Wear this dress for work or play.
- Capri Blue Jar Candle in Hibiscus Teakwood from Anthropologie – light it and enjoy the scents of summer.
- SAREGEN turquoise curtain finials from Ikea – Screw these to the ends of your curtain rods for a hint of turquoise in any room decor.
- Nike Blazer Mid Mesh turquoise high tops from ASOS – rock these with your cut-off shorts, a slouchy tee and an arm full of bracelets!